My specialty is more than just maintaining websites; it’s working with people — regardless of their level of tech-knowledge — to alleviate their headaches and optimize their presence on the web.
Whatever your technological comfort level is, there are times when expert help is a welcome relief…
My services include…
- Demystifying the basics and explaining the vocabulary: domain names, hosting accounts, themes, plugins, integrations, and more.
- Picking up the pieces after a previous web designer took your money and disappeared.
- Setting up a new domain name and linking it to your hosting account.
- Installing and setting up WordPress or another content management system.
- Installing and setting up new WordPress themes, plugins, and/or features.
- Consulting on websites built with free, online tools like Wix, Weebly, etc.
- Updating an existing site to present a more professional face.
- Basic design consultation.
- Adjusting theme settings to achieve the layout you want.
- Building a new site or updating an existing one to be mobile- and tablet-friendly.
- Troubleshooting when a new feature or plugin isn’t working as expected.
- Troubleshooting when part or all of your site suddenly stops working.
- Identifying features being used elsewhere on the web and implementing on your site.
- Migrating a complete site to a new hosting account and/or a new domain name.
- Restoring a site from a backup.
- Identifying and resolving plugin conflicts.
- Helping to bridge the communication gap when a theme/plugin/developer’s first (and only) language is tech-speak.
- General updates and maintenance.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let’s figure out a customized solution just for you.